No Products in the Cart
ForeverWick Candle accepts orders 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Orders are processed in the order they are received and expedited shipping orders, such as Priority and Express shipping, are elevated in priority to meet the delivery deadline. All orders are shipped from our location in Austin, TX via USPS, UPS & DHL. ForeverWick Candle ships to all 50 U.S. states and abroad and follows the standard methods available by USPS, UPS and DHL.
In the U.S. USPS observes the following holidays for 2019:
**Due to the high volume of orders during holiday season you may experience extended processing time up to 5 business days.**
Our policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 10 days after delivery
We will charge $10 for the restocking fee to the customer/s initiated the return for any provided reason/s.
Missing Items in Orders / Broken Candles
You can file a claim to firstname.lastname@example.org on missing item/s on your gift box 120 hours (5 days) after the items was received on your mailbox. Claims outside the 120 hours period are automatically considered as invalid.
In the event that you haven't file a claim within 120 hours to the reasons below, you will be ask to provide necessary documents :
1. Business travel (Itinerary tickets - travel dates should be within the day item/s were delivered)
2. Leisure travel (Itinerary tickets - travel dates should be within the day item/s were delivered)
3. Death Certificate (Funeral within 7 days, before or after, from the date item/s were delivered)
Cancelations (if applicable)
1. We will cancel any order that has not already been shipped. If a tracking number has been created for the order, it is in the carriers hands and you must return the product(s) for us to issue a refund. You may email us to cancel though this way is subject to our customer service being able to get to your email before shipment.
2. Restocking fee
ForeverWick Candles co. reserves the right to charge customers a $10 restocking fee when canceling an unfulfilled order as all payment gateways commissions are non refundable anymore and product has to be restocked for other customers
Lost or Stolen Packages
- If the package shows delivered to your address, but is missing you must report the loss to us within 5 days of receiving your order (domestic shipments) or 4 weeks of placing your order (international shipments). Once you have reported your lost package, we will launch an inquiry with our carrier about the lost package and attempt to have it recovered. If the carrier declares the package to be a complete loss, we will reship your order to you at no charge if stock is available.
- We are not responsible for packages that are delivered to a wrong address due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address provided by customer.
|Express Shipping||1-2 business days (Typically by end of day)|
|Priority Shipping||2-3 days (Typically by end of day)|
4-9 business day
ForeverWick offers Free USPS Standard shipping when the subtotal in your shopping bag is greater than or equal to $50.00, excluding tax and any other offers or price adjustments. This offer is valid in all 48 contiguous U.S. states, but not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, and all other U.S. Territories including Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands. Terms are subject to change without notice.
Duties & Taxes
Customers are responsible for paying all duties, taxes and other fees which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination. Duties on goods can widely vary, depending on the product and the country it was manufactured in. Other charges and duties may also apply, depending on the items. Duty fee will not be refunded on any type of returns. For more information, please contact your local customs office. The goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/ebuyer. The consignee authorizes the (name of eTailer/supplier) to import the goods on his behalf. Further, the consignee/buyer agrees that (name of the eTailer/supplier) may delegate the obligation to import the goods on his behalf to a subcontractor (e.g. customs broker).
USPS’S & DHL local country affiliates will charge the recipient all applicable duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees C.O.D. in the local currency at the time of delivery. All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery.
International orders are shipped via DHL & USPS (by the customers choosing) and will be delivered by local post or its affiliates. When your order ships from our warehouse, we send you a shipping confirmation email including your tracking number. To track your package, simply enter your tracking number at the
If your package cannot be delivered, is unclaimed, or is refused, you are responsible for the following:
Orders shipping to international addresses have a maximum merchandise sub-total purchase amount limit of $1000 or maximum purchase items limit of 20 items per order, whichever comes first.