NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: To Enter the Diamond giveaway (the “Promotion”) is only open to those living in the United States. You must be a legal residents residing in the fifty (50) United States and Washington D.C. To play the Diamond Giveaway you must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees of ForeverWick Candle, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, promotional and marketing agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and each of their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each, are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Diamond giveaway is Foreverwick Candle, 333 North Oakley ste 208, Chicago IL 60612
- HOW TO GET A FREE GAME CODE: To get a PIN Code, during the PIN Code Distribution Period send a send a letter including Name, email and phone number in a self-addressed stamped envelope with sufficient postage attached, to: ForeverWick Candle, Attention: 2018 Diamond Giveaway 333 North Oakley ste 208, Chicago IL 6061. Optional method, no mailing required, send an email to Hello@foreverwickcandle.comwith the subject line “Request Diamond Giveaway Code”. Request that are mailed must be postmarked by June 1, 2019 and received by June 5, 2019. Limit one (1) request per day. Limit one (1) request per outer stamped mailing envelope. Sponsor not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, damaged, postage due or mutilated mail.
- PROMOTION PERIOD:This promotion starts on June 1 , 2018 and ends on June 1, 2019. To claim a prize, follow the instructions provided. To submit your code, go to "https://foreverwickcandle.com/pages/diamond-giveaway" If you receive a message that contains any message other than a winning prize message, you are not a prize winner. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the Authorized Account Holder of the email address provided at the time of registration will be deemed to be the potential winner, as long as that person is otherwise eligible. The “Authorized Account Holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address at the time of entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Participants may not use multiple email addresses or artificially create different submissions to redeem more than the maximum requests per day as stated above. If you do not comply with the rules of only one request per day per person, the sponsor reserves the right to withdraw any addition false submissions. Sponsor is not responsible for illegal created, altered, manipulated codes, or codes with typographical errors.
NOTE: The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited and lead to disqualification.
PIN Codes not legitimately obtained and/or used in accordance with these Official Rules are void. PIN Codes must be confirmed by sponsor, with documentation that PIN code was obtained legitimately from the sponsor of the giveaway. Liability for PIN Code containing printing or other errors is limited to replacement with another PIN Code, while supplies last. The submission of a prize claim is solely the responsibility of the participant.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE / ODDS:
UNCLAIMED/UNREDEEMED PRIZES WILL NOT BE AWARDED. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT ANY OR ALL PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED.
The odds of winning a prize with a legitimately obtained code depend on the number and timing of valid codes received. For this promotion there will be a maximum for 1,500,000 possible codes and one (1) possible prize.
One (1) Grand Prize is available. The Grand Prize consists of Sponsor’s choice of Diamond. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $10,995.
The sponsor reserves the right to pick the actual prize, the winner of the promotion agrees it is at the sponsors discretion. The actual retail value could be effected by changes in the consumer market place, the prize winner will NOT be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference. Once the prize is claimed, there will be no additional prizes available to claim, unless stated by new or updated (contest rules/disclosures). Sponsor disclaims any and all liability for continuing to advertise such prizes. If the selected winner is ineligible, does not follow the rules or in compliance with with these official rules, refuses to accept prize from the diamond giveaway, or is unable to be reached by the sponsor within a reasonable time, the prize will be forfeited by the winner at the sponsors discretion and could return to the prize pool. If it goes back into the prize pool, it could be able to be won again, this remains at the sponsors discretion.
Neither prize substitutions or cash alternatives will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if a prize listed is unavailable for any reason. Any US resident winning over $600.00 USD in aggregate prizes from Sponsor will receive an Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) Form 1099 at the end of the calendar year, and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS. If required by law, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to withhold (or collect) and remit to the appropriate taxing authorities the amount of any taxes due. Sponsor also reserves the right to require all winners of prizes with a value of greater than $600.00 USD to submit an IRS Form W-9 (or W-8 BEN for Canadian residents) prior to being deemed eligible to receive the respective prize.
Potential prize winners may be required to execute, and in the case of a Grand Prize winner, have notarized, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal). Also my be required to agree to the sponsor’s Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If the potential winner rejects, refuses, or does not return all prize claim documents within five (5) days of being notified of being a grand prize winner, it is up to the sponsor’s discretion to award the prize or not. Any and all costs and expenses incurred in connection with redeeming, accepting, or using a prize that are not specifically provided within the contest rules and disclosures are the responsibility of the applicable prize winner. Prizes not claimed in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded. All details and other restrictions of prizes not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished by third parties in connection with the Promotion. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- GENERAL: Participants agree that the Promotion Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, as a result of participating in the promotion or any promotional related activity, including prize misuse and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or the Website.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion shall constitute permission of Sponsor and its designees to use each winner’s name, prize won, hometown, likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity (including online posting) in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission. To participate in the giveaway, the participant agrees to these terms and grants the sponsor permission to use this information.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION:ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF PARTICIPANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
- WINNERS’ LIST: Any legally required winner’s list may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 2018 Diamond Giveaway Winners, c/o ForeverWick Candle, 333 North Oakley ste 208, Chicago IL 60612
- . All such requests must be received within six (6) weeks after the end of the Promotion Period.
- SPONSOR: The Promotion is sponsored by ForeverWick Candle, 333 North Oakley ste 208, Chicago IL 60612